Friday, June 27, 2014

Tallyn, Nikki, and Alena's Work

Personal Logo: Tallyn Flemming


Personal Logo: Nikki Lim
I chose a water based theme for my personal logo because water has played a big part in my life. I have always lived by the water. I was born in Rhode Island and soon after, my family and I moved to Mercer Island. I have always enjoyed swimming and playing at the beach. I love the water!

Personal Logo: Alena Jones


Scanned Version: The 1975 Band Poster

 Photoshop Version: The 1975 Band Poster
The band's style can be described as "classic", and we wanted to incorporate that into the poster with black and white, as well as some gray scale tones. The date we set for the concert is what inspired the firework like red and blue splatter, creating an exciting and attention grabbing border.


Photoshop: The 1975 Concert Ticket

No comments:

Post a Comment